Monday, July 24, 2006

my new apartment

i am officially moved in to my new apartment. sort of. i mean, i am moved in, but my roommate moira is still on her way back from her travels, so has not moved in yet. thus, the apartment feels lonely.

i LOVE the apartment. it's really light and spacious and pretty. and new. and has lots of outlets (this might seem like a strange thing to get excited about, but neither of my apartments in san francisco had more than one outlet per room. it was a nuisance to say the least.).

as promised (to moira), here our some pics of our new place.

our living room, which faces the street:



another shot of our living room, from the other direction. i took this while standing in front of the windows.



and a third shot of our living room, also taken while standing in front of the windows. those two doors you can see down the hallway are to the two bedrooms.



and a shot of our kitchen. the kitchen is off the main room just before the short hallway to the bedrooms.



and finally some shots of moira's room (moo, sorry the light is bad in these. they looked fine on my camera, and not as fine when i just uploaded them onto my computer):





3 Comments:

Anonymous Joni said...

Greetings! I wanted to let you know that I just e-mailed you a copy of the ring code from the RingSurf admin. site. You’re listed as a member of the Fiber Arts Bloggers webring, but your blog is in the queue at the moment as you haven’t the ring code up on your blog. If you want to e-mail me when you have the ring code back up and whatnot, I’ll check it out and get you back into the ring as quickly as I can. Let me know if you need any help! :)

9:55 AM  
Blogger Eddy said...

Hi, I liked your post, was useful. I came across this post through a Google search and your post was relevant. Thanks. Check out this link, I think that you might enjoy it. http://rocketfrench.ratereviews.net/

Thanks,
Eddy

1:58 AM  
Anonymous Patrick Tan said...

congratulations for having a new apartment! May this be a beginning of a new chapter of your life!

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home