Saturday, June 03, 2006

Hello everyone!
























Wonder Girl Knits

A great day to share some of my projects-it is raining here in New England so I'm doing some felting.
Here's a few of my recent "things"-first a baby blanket made out of Baby Dale & Debbie Bliss Cashmerino. I have a feeling I have already shared this photo-but I really did love that blanket!

The other photo is of a pile of felted bags that my friend Pam & I have been making. I have been selling them to help raise money for the Avon Walk for Breat Cancer-more to come on that project-stay tuned! I've also thrown in a phot of the mittens I'm embarking on! In my spare time I've done several pairs of socks-such fun!

My latest love is a Mission Falls 1894 Cotton baby blanket-need to have it finished by this Thursday.

Want to throw a thought out there-I have a yearning to purchase a spinning wheel-good idea don't you think?

Good to be back & I really need to perfect posting these photos!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nit One Perl Two said...

I am so happy I found your site. It appears we have more in common than knitting! I'll let you know when I complete the "world renound" triple lindee patern!

2:39 PM  
Blogger c-dawg-knit said...

hi superbon! i just got home from willytown (my bro graduated this a.m.) but didn't have time to call you. but i'll be back next weekend for reunion, so maybe we can grab a cup of coffee?

i think you should totally get a spinning wheel. go for it!

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home