Wednesday, February 01, 2006

zoom zoom

just wanted to post a quick note to let everyone know that i did make it back from my whirlwind trip to massachusetts (i'm sure you were all waiting with bated breathe for that one). however, due to a number of factors - jet lag, inconsiderate roommates, the weather, getting sick - i've done NOTHING since getting back except pretend to work and pretend to sleep (the inability to do real work is directly correlated with my inability to get real sleep).

in an attempt to get my life back in order, i have canceled my plans for the evening and plan to curl up on the couch with a mug of tea, my skinny sweater, and law & order.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, dear -
I am sorry that you are not feeling well. I hope that a quiet evening of tea, knitting, and law and order helped to bring back your spark. Dad said L and O was a rerun, but I hadn't seen it before. Here's to a happy and healthy Thursday. Eric is off to Boston with Rafe. Rafe came for dinner last night. He and I competed against each other on my Dance dance revolution. I won the first round of three but he won the second. We are going to schedule a repeat match. It was a lot of fun. So nice to have Eric have a friend over. Know that you are loved, dear. Lots and lots. Love, mOM

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home