Friday, February 17, 2006

slainte

thanks to charis...i HAVE PHOTOS. when i was taking these photos. i noticed how wonderfully irish-like i will look after i finish my cables. it looks quite aran sweaterish and it's a wonderful green (the photos don't do the color justice). so...while charis is sipping on scotch, i will have a belly full of jameson or guiness, sure to fill up the green cables.
me dear cables:

and a horrendous upclose pic. don't look too close, you might find some cable forwards where some cable backs should be:

4 Comments:

Blogger c-dawg-knit said...

i think it's GORGEOUS ... i'm so impressed. now remember what we talked about, no slacking off this weekend! full steam ahead towards the finish line.

12:14 PM  
Blogger superbon said...

My fellow wondergirls-I'm headed off to the Olympic Village (Lake Placid)for the long weekend. THe plan..knit, exercise,visit the ADirondack Yarn Shop, buy yarn, and finish the men's argyle. I'll take photos & when I return I'll post them. MC-the cables rock. I'm seriously thinking I need to knit a Dale.Maybe I better finish my Norwegian mittens first.

4:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maggie, Your sweater looks incredible. I am so impressed. Hope to see it modeled in person some day. Keep up the great work. Chris, alias Charis' mom.

5:19 AM  
Anonymous tgirl said...

Hi there,

Well I have received great advice in the last couple of days about NOT worrying about the slightly wonky cables I've completed on my Rogue Hoodie (note that I will be posting the link to the grafting hood instructions later today). I think your sweater looks beautiful and that it some serious cabling action you've got going there!!

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home