Wednesday, January 18, 2006

dilemma

so here's my dilemma. yesterday, in an upsurge of knitting ambition, i went and purchased yarn for my first ever sweater. i then went back to maggie's and started knitting on said sweater. i then went back to my house and stayed up until 1:15 in the morning, continuing to knit on said sweater. i think it can be said that i'm in the early throes of an obsession with said sweater.

however, as some observant readers will recall, i still have three skeins left to go on the wedding blanket. some may also recall that i had been talking smack about finishing the blanket in time for my mini-reunion, reason being that the recipient was supposed to be there.

however, i have just learned that the recipient will not be at the reunion. hence, my dilemma: do i forge ahead with the wedding blanket regardless, or do i give in to my sweater obsession?

of course, the simple, obvious answer would be to spend an hour on one, an hour on the other. but that is just waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too rational for me.

3 Comments:

Blogger MC Crochet said...

c-dawg. to hell with it, go for the sweater. haaaaa. you could do a three to one ratio - three hours to sweater, one to blanket. but who REALLY knits like that?

9:27 AM  
Blogger c-dawg-knit said...

certainly not me. i have NO control. and now i'm ordering yarn for another sweater.

do you sort of feel that by leaving each other comments, we'll inspire others to follow?

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Dad said...

how about your brother's 2005 XMAS scarf?? Love, Dad

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home