Friday, November 04, 2005

Superbon recovers!



Believe it or not it is SUPERBON! Yes, I have recovered from my marathon-what an absolute thrill to run / walk 26.2 miles with your best friend & never run out of anything to talk about. When things were starting to get rough I'd turn to Pam & say, "Let's talk about our knitting!"
AS for my knitting-I have MANY projects on the needles.Right now I have 2 baby sweaters just waiting for buttons & a zipper. I have 4 pair of socks on needles, the Lucy bag waiting to be felted, yummy yarn from Fiber Artists waiting to be turned into a jacket, Irish wool half made up into mittens, just finished a comfy bulky baby blanket, cute little felted baby toy balls(still need to stuff & felt them) and a pile of stash so big you wouldn't believe it!!!! And I'm seriously thinking about going to a yarn shop tomorrow-a good one hour drive away!!

So check out my first attempt at downloading a photo! Guess I need some work here-anyway-this is a cute aby sweater I make for everyone new baby I know-this one was done in Debbie Bliss cashmerino-such luxury for a baby!! My second attempt to upload a photo & I missed again! -the smaller photo is of a pair of back zippered hooded baby sweaters for a set of twins-quick & easy-MC Crochet I made you a pink one just like it when you were a baby. More to come -this is fun!

2 Comments:

Blogger c-dawg-knit said...

yay superbon!! i am soso proud of you for completing the marathon - that's awesome! and also so excited that you posted on the blog! i had a really hard time with pictures at first, but mags gives a good tutorial.

i might be in williamstown in late january ... if so, i definitely want to hang out with you and pam!

7:10 PM  
Anonymous Susan Powers said...

wondering where to get the pattern for the zipper hoodies?
powers8@aol.com

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home