Sunday, September 11, 2005

ch ch ch changes

So more changes to the blog....I think the black is the best way to go. I kept changing the background color and realized that in different lights it became hard to read. So am thinking we will keep it here for a while and see how it goes.

As for my weekend - which is quickly coming to an end, I am pleased to announced that I think I was single handedly the ONLY person knitting at the Toyota Challenge Mt. Dew Action Tour in San Jose yesterday. My childhoof friend, Matt, got us tickets and for the first time I got to see Motorcross, BMX biking and Skateboarders...I didn't recognize that many names...but was pretty amazed at what these guys could do. And yes, I got in a few rows on my Shrug - which I think I will finish tonight!

East coasters - hello...are you there...come in.
Charis and I decided we want more pics of Super Henry and knitted goods!

2 Comments:

Blogger c-dawg-knit said...

erasing the entire blog would have sucked. haha. i'm glad we've been reduced to commenting on each other's posts. but i did forward the link to my mom so maybe she'll comment one of these days.

6:56 PM  
Blogger c-dawg-knit said...

i like the black ... however, i just realized that it's really hard to see links. hmmm. what to do.

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home