Sunday, May 22, 2005

My first blog..and loving it!

Well hello all you wonder women! This is my first attempt at a blog-so far I think it is working-not ready to attempt the photos yet! As for my wonder knitting-I just finished a great poncho made out of chunky alpaca-I'm donating it to a Nursing Mother's group that is trying to raise money for a lactation consultant. Started a funky scarf yesterday with yarn purchased in San Fran-loving the texture-my plan is to make the fringe out of silk ribbon with wooden beads attached. This morning over coffee I started another pair of men's socks on those short needles-very comforting to knit with-they don't poke you. Wondergirl Art-thanks for the info about the Debbie Bliss book-I just ordered it from Amazon-now I have three knitting books scheduled to arrive here in the next week!!!! I'll keep in touch .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home